These are a breed of the Buy-To-Let market but by their very nature they are higher cash flowing properties. not-withstanding the benefits there are regulations to grapple with. Get them right and your income can be increased dramatically. Therefore we have designed a specific 3 day course around this strategy. once mastered, these additions to your portfolio can help you to your financial goals.
Legacy LearningTM UK devised this course in response to a growing market demand for individual units of accommodation. HMOs are used by professionals, trades people, students and there is a growing need for them in the Social Housing sector. Legacy is a market leader in the education
of investors in the HMO arena. The programme is crammed with the necessary knowledge and skills needed to develop a successful HMO Portfolio.
During the 3 days we will cover:
- The Housing Act 2004, what is HMO, why may it be differently interpreted.
- Regulations: HHSRS, Fire safety, Electrics, Gas, signs, access.
- Working with the Authorities
- Different types, student, Bed-sit, Flats.
- Review case studies of HMO¹s.
- Financials, cashflow, what to calculate and how.
- Costs of set up, building, timescales and license.
- Strategies, locations, price points, deposits, research.
- Management, Operations and systems
This course is real time action, with actual case studies of properties to review and possibly purchase HMO’s. We concentrate on teaching you how to make this strategy work well and safely.